Re: Query to the community -- An additional IETF Meeting event?

2012-05-10 17:16:46

We have identified space in Vancouver to hold the "Bits and Bites" event, and
we are now seeking sponsors for tables at the event.  If your organization is
interested in face-to-face time with hundreds of IETF participants, please
contact Drew Dvorshak <dvorshak(_at_)isoc(_dot_)org> to sponsor a table.
Please act promptly as we need to make some commitments in the first few days
of June.

The expectation is that exhibitors will showcase products and services.  That
is, exhibitor tables will be staffed by product vendors (hardware and software)
and service providers (registries, registrars, ISPs, ESPs, etc.) and others
interested in face-to-face time with IETF participants.  While attendance is
optional, many IETF participants are likely to show up to consume the free
beer, wine, soft drinks, and hors d'oeuvres that will be served in the same
room.

Each exhibitor table will include a single power strip and access to the IETF
wireless network.  Additional power or wired network connections may require an
additional fee from the table sponsor.

Thanks,
Russ