Re: [Gen-art] Gen-art last call review of draft-ietf-codec-opus-12.txt (completed)

2012-05-18 12:50:24
Hi, Jean-Marc and co-authors

On Thu, 2012-05-17 at 12:49 -0400, Jean-Marc Valin wrote:
Hi Elwyn,

We're submitted a -14 draft to address your comments. Again, see the
response to each of these issues in the attached document.

I think we are done.  Thanks once again for the rapid response.

Regards,
Elwyn

PS
I still prefer octets.