Updated secdir review of draft-ietf-emu-chbind-16.txt

2012-05-24 08:10:31
Sam,

Thanks for addressing my comments in draft-ietf-emu-chbind-16.txt.
I'm happy with this version. All my substantive concerns are addressed.

I do see two non-substantive issues. These can be addressed in some
future version or not at all.

1) The word "subvert" is misspelled as "subvirt" in the new text.

2) Editing Charles Clancy's address in the Authors' Addresses section
   has apparently caused the list of authors in the top right corner of
   the first page to revert to this suboptimal form:

EMU Working Group                                        S. Hartman, Ed.
Internet-Draft                                         Painless Security
Intended status: Standards Track                               T. Clancy
Expires: November 25, 2012                      Department of Electrical
                                        Engineering and Computer Science
                                                               K. Hoeper
                                                Motorola Solutions, Inc.

   As you can see, Dr. Clancy's affiliation has now changed back to
   "Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science". I guess
   that whatever tool you're using to create the draft must insist on
   placing the second line of each author's address on the first page.
   If that's the case, you might want to change Dr. Clancy's address to

   T. Charles Clancy
   Virginia Tech
   Arlington, VA  22203
   USA

   Or perhaps you'll just have to surrender to the flawed tool and
   leave the credit for Dr. Clancy on the first page as nonsensical.

Thanks for your patience in addressing the issues that I raised.
I think the document is much better for this attention.

Take care,

Steve