Re: Vl: Last Call: <draft-ietf-mif-dns-server-selection-09.txt> (Improved Recursive DNS Server Selection for Multi-Interfaced Nodes) to Proposed Standard

2012-05-29 09:19:12

Finally :)

Lets hope the I-D has only fair weather going forward..

On 5/26/12 12:21 AM, "Savolainen Teemu (Nokia-NRC/Tampere)"