Last Call updates to draft-farrresnickel-ipr-sanctions

2012-06-04 16:25:50
Hi,

I posted an update with changes as follows:

Abstract and Introduction:
Clarify applicability to IPR

Introduction:
Add note to clarify this I-D does not address or limit other legal sanctions.

2.2
Fix places where Note Well shows up

3
Clarify first step in sanctions

Throughout
Typos and style

I believe I replied to all last call comments and have made updates consistent
with those replies. Please shout if you think I missed something.

Thanks,
Adrian