Re: I-D Action: draft-hoffman-tao-as-web-page-00.txt

2012-06-10 11:24:12
On Jun 10, 2012, at 9:00 AM, Brian E Carpenter wrote:

Oh, one thing I now realise is that the draft doesn't state that
the editor (in deciding what changes to adopt) and the IESG
(in approving an update) will of course do so by a normal IETF
consensus process (presumably ad hoc last calls) and subject
to appeal like anything else. This is so obvious in the IETF
context that I didn't even notice that it wasn't stated.

It is not what was intended.

- There was no mention to me of "ad hoc last calls", so I did not include them
in the draft.

- Is there an appeals process for the content of the various web pages created
by the IESG?

--Paul Hoffman