Re: Last Call: <draft-hoffman-tao-as-web-page-02.txt> (Publishing the "Tao of the IETF" as a Web Page) to Informational RFC

2012-06-15 16:03:38
On 6/15/12 2:29 PM, The IESG wrote:

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'Publishing the "Tao of the IETF" as a Web Page'
  <draft-hoffman-tao-as-web-page-02.txt> as Informational RFC

Looks good to me. I'd prefer a slightly different model (e.g., group
wiki with a limited number of contributors), but this model is also
workable.

One possible oversight is that this I-D does not describe how the editor
will work on the tao-possible-revision.html file (e.g., will only the
editor have permissions to work on that, might there be multiple
committers, will it be under source control?). Are such details
intentionally out of scope?

Peter

P.S. Two typos:

s/lead/led/