gathering experience running WIFI

2012-06-18 16:04:52
Hi, all,

There had been some talk of gathering experience at IETF meetings running WIFI, and I'm not sure it went anywhere.

Although this might not be appropriate for an RFC, I'm hoping to gather some relevant advice to put on a webpage that could be useful for future IETF meetings, as well as for meetings of other organizations (e.g., ACM, IEEE, etc.).

If anyone is interested in participating, please contact me directly. I'm presuming this list is NOT the best place to have this discussion, so please do not "reply all" here.

Thanks,

Joe