Re: bits-n-bites: Exhibitors and product vendors hawking wares at anIETF meeting?

2012-07-04 09:01:35
On 7/4/12 06:52 , Russ Housley wrote:
Mehmet:

This is the price that NANOG charges for a table at their Beer-n-Gear
event.  I think that access to the IETF community is worth roughly
the same price.  We can reevaluate the price once there is feedback
on the experiment.  It might go up,  It might go down.

NANOG is around 500 attendees. I daresay exposure to the average nanog
attendee is worth more, but ultimately the best feedback in that regard
will likely come from the sponsors.

Russ