Re: [dnsext] Last Call: <draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-registry-update-03.txt> (DNS Security (DNSSEC) DNSKEY Algorithm IANA Registry Updates) to Proposed Standard

2012-07-16 09:28:24
Thanks for the review.

The table in section 2.2 in the -03 draft only has the entries that need to be
updated.  Besides the 3 entries that are now Reserved, but the references for
some other entries have been fixed.  I removed the correct, unchanged entries
for readability (the mnemonics for some of the entires skewed the table and
made it difficult to read).

Scott
Scott Rose
NIST