Memorial for RL "Bob" Morgan

2012-07-27 16:28:57
The memorial service for RL "Bob" Morgan will take place on Sunday.  Since many
of his friends will be in Vancouver for the IETF meeting, we have arranged a
room at the Hyatt hotel to receive the broadcast from the the memorial as it
takes place in Seattle.  If you want to participate, please come to Regency F
from 11:00AM - 2:00PM on Sunday.

I miss RL "Bob" Morgan.  I am sure many others in the IETF community do as well.

Russ