RE: [ippm] Fwd: Liaison Statement from the Broadband Forum

2012-08-10 12:33:10
Matt,

I've read the liaision statement. The BBF informs us, that
they plan to "create a standard set of Broadband performance metrics
to address on-going regulatory, and consumer performance information
needs."

BBF asks for guidance and support. From the document I couldn't
identify the architecture. I personally think IPPM members may
volunteer to suggest IETF metrics to BBF. But to me that requires
that the architecture is clearly defined (by BBF).

Regards,

Ruediger

-----Original Message-----
From: ippm-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
[mailto:ippm-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of Matthew J Zekauskas
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2012 1:59 AM
To: IETF IPPM WG
Subject: [ippm] Fwd: Liaison Statement from the Broadband Forum

FYI, if folks here want to review.  Ron wants comments to
ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org.

--Matt

Folks,

The Broadband Forum has sent a liaison statement to the IETF regarding a "New
Project - Broadband Access Service Attributes and Performance Measures".

Click on the following link for details:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/liaison/1179/.

Please review and send comments to this list.

Ron Bonica
vcard:       www.bonica.org/ron/ronbonica.vcf