Re: Minutes SHOULD include participants number

2012-08-29 03:27:42
Hi John,

Thanks for your advise and comments. I prefered that consensus is
documented to know its value/level as was it 60% or 70% or 80%...etc.
How do Chairs in IETF decide on the agree/disagree/no-reply from WGs

 " Note that 51% of the working group does not qualify as "rough consensus" and
   99% is better than rough.  It is up to the Chair to determine if rough
  consensus has been reached."

I see that minutes just mention WG agreed to ..., but would suggest
the value, so it does not become below 51%. Also, most participants
need more time to decide on such request from Chairs because they use
their variable-available-volunteering time to do reading/work within
each 28 days.

Regards
AB
---