Re: Steven Bellovin appointed FTC CTO

2012-09-12 11:45:17
Steven Bellovin <smb(_at_)cs(_dot_)columbia(_dot_)edu> writes:

Yes, for the next year I'll be at the Federal Trade Commission,
advising on security, privacy, and other technical issues.  Because
I'm still doing technology and not just policy, I will not have to
put the technical part of my brain into storage while I'm here.

It's rare, these days, to see people with a clue appointed to important
positions where a difference can be made.  I'm very happy that it
happens occasionally; your appointment proves it can.
--
Wes Hardaker
SPARTA, Inc.