RE: [IETF] Large-scale measurement effort (re)started

2012-09-24 07:16:21
Yes, it's the same mailing list. Unfortunately, it took us a bit longer than we
had hoped to pull together the draft - my apologies. It should answer many of
the "what is this about" questions and I look forward to the discussion on the
list. I hope you can contribute to the work going forward.

Henning

From: Warren Kumari [warren(_at_)kumari(_dot_)net]
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2012 3:47 AM
To: Henning Schulzrinne
Cc: Warren Kumari; ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org; Walter Johnston; James Miller
Subject: Re: [IETF] Large-scale measurement effort (re)started

On Sep 24, 2012, at 4:17 AM, Henning Schulzrinne
<Henning(_dot_)Schulzrinne(_at_)fcc(_dot_)gov> wrote:

We just published an initial architecture and requirements draft on
large-scale performance measurement architectures at

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schulzrinne-lmap-requirements/

This is motivated by the FCC "Measuring Broadband America" effort [see
http://www.fcc.gov/measuring-broadband-america/2012/july] and related efforts
elsewhere.

Comments on this new effort are appreciated on the LMAP mailing list
[https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lmap]

Just to confirm, this is the same list that was created on 13th April, with "I
will be providing more details and background shortly,…" and "Please join the
discussion on the list if you're interested in this topic.".

And an (unanswered) question from  Stephane  on the same day?
And then, Fri, 15 Jun 2012 a (unanswered) request from Matthew Ford for more
details and background?
And then (also unanswered) the same from me on Wed, 11 Jul 2012

Same list, yes?

Henning