Re: [dnsext] Last Call: <draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc2671bis-edns0-09.txt> (Extension Mechanisms for DNS (EDNS(0))) to Internet Standard

2012-10-02 17:35:12
My original message was not copied to ietf mailing list.

John quoted all of my text so I'm sending this follow-up to ietf as well as dnsext
mailing lists.