Re: Recall Petition Submission

2012-11-06 16:02:30

Lynn,

As one of the original signers has been challenged to be NomCom Eligible I put forward two more signers
Wes Hardaker wjhns1(_at_)hardakers(_dot_)net Sparta
Joao Luis Silva Damas,  joao(_at_)isc(_dot_)org ISC

        At this time please do not send me any more signatures
as each person that indicates that they support the recall
decreases the pool of candidates to sit on the recall committee.

thanks
        Olafur