Re: Last Call: <draft-bonica-special-purpose-03.txt> (Special-Purpose Address Registries) to Best Current Practice

2012-11-29 17:42:10
Like Randy, I am completely agnostic on the question of dividing the registries vs. adding an attribute to the registries to distinguish between reservations and other special uses. But one comment on the other item in your message: