Re: [manet] IETF last call and review of draft-cardenas-dff-09.txt

2013-02-11 18:28:30
Hi Ulrich,

I agree with Jiazi, that you need to provide values of parameters for
the experiment I-D, or some default recommendations. I think it is
important but your text proposed does not follow the request of
parameters values,

AB