Re: Last Call: <draft-arkko-iesg-crossarea-02.txt> (Experiences from Cross-Area Work at the IETF) to Informational RFC

2013-02-14 21:22:46

Hi Jari, although I was asked to complete an AppsDir review of this
document, on reading it several times I realized that my feedback is
more personal and less from the Apps Area perspective, so I am sending
a more general message.