Re: Internet Draft Final Submission Cut-Off Today

2013-03-04 15:53:50
There was a fire in the office, three desks away from mine last week during
the weekend. Sprinklers came on.
If my computer had either caught fire, or been exposed to too much water
(luckily neither happened) the draft would have been lost.

I still fail to see why the solution is to ban *submissions*. It seems like
a better solution is one of visibility for those who need to triage.

-=R

On Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 12:13 AM, Brian E Carpenter <