Re: What anyone can read about recent Nomcoms

2013-03-08 21:43:57
In addition, check the plenary section of the proceedings for each March
meeting since about 2004.  There are at least a few slides Bout the NOMCOM and
sometimes process issues.  Mike

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 8, 2013, at 17:23, Spencer Dawkins