Re: Missing requirement in draft-sparks-genarea-imaparch? (was Re: New Version Notification - draft-sparks-genarea-imaparch-05.txt)

2013-04-03 08:10:16
On 27 Mar 2013, at 20:31, Robert Sparks <rjsparks(_at_)nostrum(_dot_)com> wrote:

While looking at it, I noticed we don't explicitly say that this IMAP
interface MUST NOT
allow messages in the archive to be deleted

I would actually allow administrative users to delete messages (e.g. spam), but
such actions should be recorded in logs. Other users shouldn't be allowed to do
that.

or moved to other mailboxes, and MUST NOT
allow messages to be inserted. I plan to add those as requirements in the
next version.

This is fine with me.