Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-eastlake-rfc5342bis-03

2013-06-13 11:07:57
I'm concerned about readers who aren't as
cognizant of and comfortable/familiar with the relationships among
OUIs and the identifiers based on them as people like you and me.

Thanks your review, David. The Gen-ART reviews are important for me in helping
decide if the documents may have issues where I need to dig in deeper.

In this case I agree with the issue you raise and think it is a mistake that
should be corrected. I see that Barry has already raised a discuss about that,
however. I am balloting a No-Objection based on your review.

Jari