Re: Last Call: <draft-jabley-dnsext-eui48-eui64-rrtypes-03.txt> (Resource Records for EUI-48 and EUI-64 Addresses in the DNS) to Proposed Standard

2013-06-20 12:10:51
On Jun 20, 2013, at 1:04 PM, Doug Barton <dougb(_at_)dougbarton(_dot_)us> wrote:
Perhaps we could have a non-WG mailing list so that people could submit
proposals for review prior to the expert review process. Even some of the
"get off my lawn" crowd offered good suggestions for this EUI case (make 1
record with a size field rather than 2 records) that could have made this
whole process a lot smoother.

You mean like "namedroppers"?