RE: Comments For I-D: draft-moonesamy-nomcom-eligibility-00 (was Re: The Nominating Committee Process: Eligibility)

2013-06-29 03:21:38
This message is reply to an author of a new draft under ietf discussion.
If this list is not the correct place to discuss such matter, then the
list's responsible Chair is required to give details of where to
discuss such new work.

I have no idea what a "list's responsible chair" is, but there is an ITEF list
dedicated for the discussion of issues related to NomCom.

"This mailing list is a relocation of the mailing list used by the
(now-concluded)NomCom working group, and reopened for discussion of the cureent
proposals for revision of the Nomcom process."

Please note that I was told not to post more discuss messages
on this list

That is an interesting statement, IMHO. Had you said "requested", I would have
understood. Had you said "warned of the consequences if you continued to post in
a particular way", I would have known what was going on. But "told not to post"
is, AFAIK only achievable through a posting ban, which you don't seem to have
received.

Adrian