Re: IETF-Blog comments

2013-07-30 09:48:42
On 30/07/13 16:34, Jari Arkko wrote:
Arturo:

        Now, something general related to the blog. Perhaps it would be good to
enable comments, isn't it?

understandable. based on the experience running one blog for a organization, if such posts are in English, easily ended up with loads of them. either bots or real-human spammer... my impression is that other languages are kinda immune to those, e.g., Finnish ;)

Cheers,
Aaron

Yes, that has been issue that has bugged me as well. The IT team tells me that it is problematic from a spam perspective, and they do not want me spending my time approving/removing comments. I don't have practical experience if that's a real issue on this platform (WordPress), though in other similar arrangements it has not been a big problem in my experience. Maybe the IETF community has some advice to us on this...

Jari