RE: Bruce Schneier's Proposal to dedicate November meeting to saving the Internet from the NSA

2013-09-06 16:03:20
+Bruce Schneier (at least the email address published in his latest I-D), since
he should be at least aware of the discussion his callout has generated.

-----Original Message-----
From: ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
[mailto:ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of
Ted Lemon

On Sep 5, 2013, at 8:46 PM, Lucy Lynch <llynch(_at_)civil-tongue(_dot_)net>
wrote:
I'd like to share the challenge raised by Bruce Schneier in:

I thought it was a great call to action.   Is Bruce coming to Vancouver?

[WEG] Sounds to me like he just volunteered to be the keynote for the Tech
Plenary.

Wes George

Anything below this line has been added by my company's mail server, I have no
control over it.

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Time Warner Cable
proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to
copyright belonging to Time Warner Cable. This E-mail is intended solely for
the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the
contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender
immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail and
any printout.