Re: Equably when it comes to privacy

2013-09-08 10:04:37
On Sun, Sep 8, 2013 at 10:27 AM, Noel Chiappa
<jnc(_at_)mercury(_dot_)lcs(_dot_)mit(_dot_)edu>wrote:

Probably best if we keep the politics off the IETF list.

        Noel

I grew up in politics. There is a method to my approach here.

I know that the IETF list is watched. I am making it clear that I am a
personal political opponent of Clapper and Alexander and linking the NSA
activities to the racist wing of the GOP.

Now imagine the political fallout if the NSA or FBI attempt to pressure me
again like during the cryptowars. That is not a risk I expect a low level
employee is going to take.

--
Website: http://hallambaker.com/