Re: [DNSOP] Practical issues deploying DNSSEC into the home.

2013-09-13 03:28:43
Ted,

What I like about this message is that you have demonstrated the
*potential* severability of these issues.  Things are set up as they are
for a matter of scaling.  Clearly it ain't perfect, and as one of my
mentors would say, that represents an opportunity.  It's also pretty
clear that we should be reviewing this stuff in consultation with
ICANN's SSAC committee.

Eliot