Re: Last Call: Change the status of ADSP (RFC 5617) to Internet Standard

2013-10-03 09:21:20
Hi.  Just to be sure that everyone has the same understanding of
what is being proposed here, the above says "to Historic" but
the writeup at
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/status-change-adsp-rfc5617-to-historic/
says "to Internet Standard".   Can one or the other be corrected?

Gakk.  I don't know how that happened.  I'll see if the Secretariat
can fix it.  I'm sure it's my fault......

Noting that this has been fixed and that a revised Last Call note went
out.  Please, if you continue this discussion, change the subject line
to say "Historic" instead of "Internet Standard", so no one is
confused by the dissonance.

Thanks, all, and my apologies again for the error in the title.

Barry