Re: IPR disclosure for draft-kaplan-insipid-session-id

2013-10-08 04:55:25
Hi,

these disclosures were already made long ago against the WG's drafts.
So, the WG has been very much aware of them for a long time and they
have been discussed several times in the face-to-face meetings. Some of
the comments during the chartering of INSIPID actually related to the
knowledge of well-known existing IPR in that particular area.

The disclosures were just not updated in time to reflect their
applicability to this new draft. Now they have been updated and we will
re-IETF LC the draft so that everybody is on the same page.

Cheers,

Gonzalo