Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART Telechat Review of draft-ietf-intarea-flow-label-balancing-02

2013-10-09 16:29:56
All: Thanks much for the review & changes.

Jari

On Oct 8, 2013, at 11:50 PM, Ben Campbell <ben(_at_)nostrum(_dot_)com> wrote:

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-intarea-flow-label-balancing-02
Reviewer: Ben Campbell
Review Date: 2013-10-08
IESG Telechat date: 2013-10-10

of the comments from my previous last call review have been addressed either
in this version or in email correspondence.

Major issues: None

Minor issues: None

Nits/editorial comments: None