RE: [BEHAVE] WG Action: Conclusion of Behavior Engineering for Hindrance Avoidance (behave)

2013-10-17 13:38:09
I would like to personally thank Dave and Dan for their efforts chairing
this WG.
I found them excellent to work with.

David Harrington
ietfdbh(_at_)comcast(_dot_)net
+1-603-828-1401

-----Original Message-----
From: behave-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
[mailto:behave-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org] On
Behalf Of IESG Secretary
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2013 2:09 PM
To: IETF Announcement List
Cc: behave(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org; dthaler(_at_)microsoft(_dot_)com;
dwing(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com
Subject: [BEHAVE] WG Action: Conclusion of Behavior Engineering for
Hindrance Avoidance (behave)

The Behavior Engineering for Hindrance Avoidance (behave) Working Group
in the Transport Area has concluded. The IESG contact persons are
Spencer Dawkins and Martin Stiemerling.

BEHAVE has five working group drafts in progress:

draft-ietf-behave-ipfix-nat-logging
draft-ietf-behave-nat-mib
draft-ietf-behave-syslog-nat-logging
draft-ietf-behave-requirements-update
draft-ietf-behave-sctpnat

These will be converted to individual submissions.

The BEHAVE mailing list will remain open to support further discussions
on these drafts, as necessary, and for review of relevant documents in
other WGs.

BEHAVE has done substantial work and has produced 24 RFCs over nearly
a decade, with two more in the RFC Editor queue.

Our thanks to Dan Wing and to Dave Thaler as chairs, and to all of the
authors and working group participants.