connection limits, was: [apps-discuss] APPSDIR review of draft-ietf-httpbis-p1-messaging-24

2013-10-29 11:04:13
On 2013-10-27 19:44, S Moonesamy wrote:
In Section 6.4

   "A client SHOULD limit the number of simultaneous open connections
    that it maintains to a given server."

There is an explanation about why a specific number is not included for
this recommendation in the paragraphs following the above text.  I read
Issue #131.  I don't see any discussion of the tradeoffs in Section
6.4.  The is a note about servers may reject an excessive number of
connections from a client if they deem that it is abusive.

I have trouble parsing this comment. Do you see an issue here?

Best regards, Julian