Re: IETF must use only UTC in its announcements (Was: Live Streaming of the IETF 88 Technical Plenary

2013-10-30 03:37:36
On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 09:25:59AM +0100,
 Carsten Bormann <cabo(_at_)tzi(_dot_)org> wrote
 a message of 16 lines which said:

I don’t know about “only UTC" for events that are also visited
locally, but giving the UTC time as well would be a good idea.

My experience with international organizations is that, when you
indicate the time in two zones, there is often a discrepancy. With
only one zone, there is no doubt about the real value.