Re: Review of: Characterization of Proposed Standards

2013-11-02 18:31:21
As nearly as I can tell, now, what's meant is to replace 6410 with the new
document.  Please, please, please don't tell me that /portions/ of 6410 are
being replaced.

In any event, I've missed the logic for "updating", "replacing" or whatever
6410, if all of this isn't just being merged into 2026bis.

Sorry, yes: portions of 6410.

The point is that Section 4.1 of 2026 has become fragmented, with some
changes to it in 6410 and other changes to it here.  I'm proposing
addressing that fragmentation by making *this* document the definitive
place to get the information that used to be in 2026 Section 4.1.

Barry