Re: will the IETF-88 technical plenary be recorded for later viewing?

2013-11-04 12:33:56
Jeff,

On Sun, Nov 3, 2013 at 6:15 PM, =JeffH
<Jeff(_dot_)Hodges(_at_)kingsmountain(_dot_)com>
 wrote:

Hi, will the IETF-88 technical plenary be recorded for later viewing?

Its being streamed over YouTube (IETF YouTube channel [1]) sorta implies
it might be recorded, but it'd nice to have confirmation.

Yes, it will be recorded and will be available on the IETF YouTube channel
after the event is over.

I've updated the page at http://www.ietf.org/live/ to reflect that the
event will be recorded.  I'd also encourage people to promote
http://www.ietf.org/live/ for the live video stream of the Technical
Plenary versus the straight YouTube link primarily so that if there are any
technical issues we can just change the embed information on that page
(versus trying to redirect people to a new YouTube connection.)

Thanks for asking,
Dan

[1] https://www.youtube.com/user/ietf/videos

--
Dan York, dan-ietf(_at_)danyork(_dot_)org
http://danyork.me   http://twitter.com/danyork