Re: time, well clocks

2013-11-05 10:28:13
So now I have to start bringing screwdrivers to IETF meetings as well.
Argh!  :-)

On Sun, Nov 3, 2013 at 8:05 AM, Suresh Krishnan
<suresh(_dot_)krishnan(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>wrote:

Hi Randy,
Yep. I was poking around that too. There is a small plastic strip on the
back with text that says "to use mp3...". There is a metal screw to the
right of the strip. Unscrew it and you will have access to the controls.
DST adjustment is a separate switch. You need to turn it to off if it is
set to +1. Mine was not, and I held down the clock adj. button until the
time started flashing and used the set +/- wheel to set the time.

Cheers
Suresh