thoughts on strengthening the security of the Internet

2013-11-06 02:46:12
I wanted to share some quick impressions about our security discussions, while
the week and the work is still continuing.

http://www.ietf.org/blog/2013/11/strengthening-the-internet/

We are very impressed how systematically and professionally you all are going
through different options to improve the security of the Internet. Thank you
for the hard work & lets keep doing more during the rest of the week!

Jari, Stephen and Sean