Re: remote participation yesterday

2013-11-08 09:13:23
On Thu, Nov 7, 2013 at 12:31 PM, Jari Arkko
<jari(_dot_)arkko(_at_)piuha(_dot_)net> wrote:
I gave some statistics at the plenary last night, but of course the
statistics are a moving target. Today, I want to make an observation that the
technical plenary video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oV71hhEpQ20) has so
far gotten 1405 views. Now, we do not know which part of that is us in the
meeting viewing it; how many looked at the whole thing; how many re-looked at
different parts.

note that there is a 'statistics' button/tab/thingy that shows some