Re: [IETF] IPv6 deployment [was Re: Recent Internet governance events]

2013-11-26 11:50:31
On Nov 22, 2013, at 6:22 PM, Warren Kumari <warren(_at_)kumari(_dot_)net> wrote:

But yup,  I can see how the world is different for mobile folk, and now have
some more clue. Thanks.
The folk I had been talking to were primarily large cable type players, who
already have significant space and network.

Note - there's also significant progress on the front (at least from some of
the providers):

26 Nov 2013 -
<http://corporate.comcast.com/comcast-voices/comcasts-xfinity-internet-now-the-worlds-largest-native-ipv6-deployment>

"Today, over 25% (and growing) of Comcast’s Xfinity Internet customers are
actively provisioned with native dual stack broadband Internet service.  Native
IPv6 support has been deployed to over 75% of our broadband network, and our
goal is 100% in early 2014."

FYI,
/John