Re: [Roll] Working group chairs

2013-11-26 13:41:38
Hi Ines,
At 03:37 26-11-2013, Adrian Farrel wrote:
Ines Robles has been serving as working group secretary for a relatively short
time, and she has already made an impact keeping an eye on the tasks and
shepherding a couple of documents. At this stage in the WG's work cycle this is
exactly the set of skills we need push the remaining documents forward and to
make sure that all of the issues are tracked correctly, so I am happy to appoint
Ines as the new co-chair of ROLL to work alongside Michael Richardson.

Congratulations. :-)

Thanks to Adrian and Michael.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy