IETF Meeting Scheduling

2013-12-02 23:38:27
I note with some confusion that there may be an error in the IETF
"Important Dates" page, regarding the dates of the Honolulu meeting which
is, as I'm sure you'll all agree, an important date if ever there was one,
which we'll all be trying to sneak onto our corporate travel junkets as
early as possible.

Imagine my confusion, then, when I realised with horror that it'd already
passed:

IETF 91: November 9 - 14, 2013, Honolulu, HI, USA

Luckily, I then realised the correct dates were listed below, more
consistently with the other dates on the page, and I've merely missed the
first month:

2014-11-09 - 2013-11-14: 91st IETF Meeting in Honolulu, HI, USA.

Although clearly the wrong way around, I congratulate those organizing the
2014 meetings for extending the highly congested week; although for that
length of time I may need to pack extra socks.

Dave.