Re: Last Call: <draft-farrell-perpass-attack-02.txt> (Pervasive Monitoring is an Attack) to Best Current Practice

2013-12-06 15:01:29
I hadn't expected to respond to this Last Call since my
comments have already been incorporated. However, I'd now
like to express my support for publication on the grounds
that...