Re: [perpass] comments and questions for the group on draft-farrell-perpass-attack-02

2013-12-09 08:54:01
Hi Stephen,

I'm not comfortable with having this discussion just in perpass, since
the impact of what you are proposing is quite broad, as is my concern.
This is an IETF last call comment.  The IESG directed those comments to
go to the IETF list.