Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-farrell-perpass-attack-03.txt

2013-12-20 17:01:34

Thanks for all the comments, Hannes and I think its a better
draft as a result. We think we've addressed all the actionable
comments from  the LC so far, with the exception of Sam's
suggested points 2-4.

That doesn't mean we've just taken what everyone said, since
some comments contradicted one another, and the goal is not to
just accept all inputs but to try capture the consensus.

For Sam's comments, we couldn't figure out how to handle point 2,
and I think we disagreed that points 3 and 4 should be part of this
LC, but its hard to know given we didn't really get point 2.

Please let us know if we should have ack'd you but didn't. There
were about 180 mails to go through, so its possible. We tried to ack
everyone who proposed text or caused us to change text.

Cheers,
S.