Re: Status

2014-01-01 15:19:09
On 1/1/14 11:34 AM, Andrew Sullivan wrote:
On Wed, Jan 01, 2014 at 12:13:31PM -0800, Dave Crocker wrote:
ps.  My own suggestion is Experimental.
Please, no.  That status has been abused enough.  What would you be
trying to learn by this experiement?  What would the conditions be
that you would conclude you knew the answer?  If you can't answer
those questions, "Experimental" is just wrong.

I'd actually be fine with experimental, to the extent that it
provided background for some experiments with trying to find
a workable framework for evaluating snoop-resistance in IETF
specifications.  I'm less good with publishing a BCP that's
neither "best" nor "current" nor "practice."

Melinda