Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-idr-extcomm-iana-02

2014-01-05 06:32:54
I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments you
may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-idr-extcomm-iana-02

Reviewer: Roni Even

Review Date:2014-1-5

IETF LC End Date:

IESG Telechat date: 2014-1-9

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

1.      I assume that the text in the IANA registry will reflect that the
old registries are close and point at the ones that replace them.  I noticed
that the document was prepared in cooperation with IANA so I assume that
there will be no problems.