I-D Action: draft-moonesamy-ietf-conduct-3184bis-06

2014-01-08 06:04:37
Hello,

A new version has been submitted for draft-moonesamy-ietf-conduct-3184bis.

Please any comments are very welcome,

Kind Regards,

Ines Robles.

[http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/i-d-announce/current/msg55777.html]

        Title           : IETF Guidelines for Conduct
        Author          : S. Moonesamy
        Filename        : draft-moonesamy-ietf-conduct-3184bis-06.txt
        Pages           : 6
        Date            : 2014-01-06

Abstract:
   This document provides a set of guidelines for personal interaction
   in the Internet Engineering Task Force.  The guidelines recognize the
   diversity of IETF participants, emphasize the value of mutual
   respect, and stress the broad applicability of our work.

   This document is an updated version of the guidelines for conduct
   originally published in RFC 3184.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft
is:https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moonesamy-ietf-conduct-3184bis/

There's also a htmlized version available
at:http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moonesamy-ietf-conduct-3184bis-06

A diff from the previous version is available
at:http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-moonesamy-ietf-conduct-3184bis-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP
at:ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/